STEP 1: APPLICATION PROCEDURE
To be on our waiting list for next year, please:
- Complete the application form here and
- Provide us with a $50 cheque made out to Vaudrin Academy for the non-refundable application fee.
We will contact you once we have an opening to proceed to the registration process.
STEP 2: REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Please follow the following procedure to register at Vaudrin Academy.
- Call Paula Mesa at +1 (514) 600 4415 extension 2 to schedule a meeting with a Vaudrin Academy administrator.
- Kindergarten to grade 6 students must spend an entire day at Vaudrin Academy to ensure that
he/she is the right fit for the school and that he/she will be happy with us.
Preschool children only spend half a day.
- Complete the four-page registration form which we will send you.
- $200 cheque for the registration fee (kindergarten through grade 6 only)
- $1000 cheque per family for the building fee;
(it will be deposited once your child has been accepted.)
- 1 small picture of your child.
- any evaluations done by psychologists or other specialists (mandatory for the Arrowsmith Program students
- original birth certificate (large format from l’état civil du QUÉBEC) or
- a Canadian Citizen card (for students not born in Canada) or
- a Permanent Resident card (if the birth certificate was not issued by l’état civil du Québec, work visa, etc.)
- a copy of the child’s medicare card
- report cards for the two previous years and the most recent one this year (elementary only)
Registration will be official only when all the above-mentioned documents have been handed in and after the meetings and the one-day visit. Once you have completed the registration process, we will study your child’s file and contact you to let you know if we have a place for your child.
We will then send you a letter to confirm your child’s registration.
Please communicate with Paula Mesa at +1 (514) 600 4415 extension 2 for further information.